The first thing you will notice about our facilities is the welcoming atmosphere. Our patients routinely comment how much they appreciated the comfortable, relaxed, and safe setting. From the moment you walk up to the front desk, each staff member you speak to goes to great lengths to make sure you feel comfortable and cared for.
Our vascular access procedures are pain-free, and the process is simple and straightforward. Here’s what you can expect:
- Check in at the desk.
- The nurse will take you into a private room to perform an evaluation in a relaxed, one-on-one setting. The nurse will stay with you for the duration of your appointment.
- The doctor then checks the site and performs an ultrasound on the access.
- The doctor will explain the procedure, answer any questions you may have, and then perform the procedure.
- You will then have an opportunity to recover in a comfortable setting. Most patients generally relax for about an hour before being discharged.
- The nurse will discharge you and provide you with discharge instructions.
Dr. Shawn Isaeff is a Vascular and Interventional Radiologist who has been board-certified for over 15 years. He specializes in vascular access.
Unlike surgeons and hospital-based interventional radiologists who perform their work in an OR, we perform vascular access procedures in an outpatient setting, allowing you to avoid hospital charges and other fees.
We also believe the outpatient environment is more inviting and relaxing for our patients, not to mention a big time-saver.
Our services include:
- Clotted access
- IVC filter and removal
- Carotid angiogram
- Peripheral angiogram
- Stent placement