Dr. Bailey has been practicing medicine for 28 years. He enjoys helping people improve and restore good blood circulation. Dr. Bailey is very passionate and committed to the practice of hyperbaric medicine and wound healing. He has been treating wounds using the hyperbaric treatment for over 5 years and has seen excellent results. He has seen results up to 96% healing success.
Other than spending time with his family, Dr. Bailey enjoys many hobbies. He enjoys hiking, backpacking and skiing. He also enjoys traveling and experiencing different cultures. In a recent traveling venture he visited different countries in Europe and did a bike tour in Italy. The tour in Italy left a lasting impression on him because he got to admire the beautiful country side, beautiful people and enjoyed the Italian food!
Clinical Interests and Experience
- Experience in plastic surgery and hyperbaric treatment
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1999
- American Board of Surgery 1995
Education And Training
- Plastic Surgery Fellowship, University of Utah School of Medicine
- General Surgery Residency, Rutgers, New Jersey Medical School
- MD University of Southern California, School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
- BA Human Biology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA